Book Title: Master The LSAT
Publisher: Nova Press
Author: Jeff Kolby
Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the LSAT.
The LSAT is an aptitude test. Like all aptitude tests, it must choose a medium in which to measure intellectual ability. The LSAT has chosen logic. Although this makes the LSAT hard, it also makes the test predictable--it is based on fundamental principles of logic. MASTER THE LSAT analyzes and codifies these basic principles: the contrapositive, the if-then, pivotal words, etc. Armed with this knowledge, you will have the ability to greatly increase your score.
* Analytical Reasoning: Learn powerful diagramming techniques and step-by-step strategies to solve every type of game question that has appeared on the LSAT.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the principles of logic these questions are based on.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage. (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.)
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing LSAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
* The average LSAT scores of 153 ABA approved law schools.