Book Title: The Manual: A Guide to the Ultimate Study Method (Second Edition)
Publisher: Fons Sapientiae Publishing
Author: Rod Bremer
Related BooksREVISED, UPDATED, AND RE-EDITED SECOND EDITION The Manual
is the definitive guide to Enhanced Concentration, Super Memory, Speed Reading, Optimal Note-Taking, Rapid Mental Arithmetic, and the Ultimate Study Method (USM).
The techniques presented are the culmination of decades of practical experience combined with the latest scientific research and time-tested practices. The system described herewith will allow the practitioner to:
- Read faster with higher comprehension.
- Store information in long-term memory.
- Enhance concentration and focus.
- Access deeper levels of the mind.
- Induce relaxation.
- Master the Ultimate Study Method (USM).
USM is a synergistic combination of established techniques for Concentration, Long-Term Memory Storage, Speed Reading, and Note-Taking. It involves a systematic procedure that allows the practitioner to study any topic fast, efficiently and effectively.
USM can be applied to all areas of educational study, academic research, business endeavours, as well as professional life in general.
The techniques and applications in this book will allow you to:
- Spend less time studying―while getting better grades and while enjoying the process.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Increase your knowledge exponentially.
- Sharpen your brain and improve your mental faculties in general.
- Enhance your creativity.
- Learn and retain foreign languages effortlessly.
- Master numbers in your daily-life.
- Remember names and faces easily.
- Master the Human Organiser system: a mental system for instantly recording your schedule and appointments, contacts, ideas, speeches, shopping list, to-do list, and notes.
- Memorise: chess openings, paintings, recipes, poems, wines and spirits, stamps, perfumes, maps, computer code, telephone numbers, mathematical formulae, chemical notation, presidents and rulers, directions, Morse code, and more.
Some of the specific implementations and examples presented herein have not been documented in print before.
The book follows a gradually increasing level of complexity―with later chapters incrementally building on earlier ones. The techniques are described in depth, with a profusion of examples and applications. And a precise training schedule is supplied for each part of the book, to provide a clear route to mastery.